Birthday Trip to London.
Mandy and I have just returned from a short weekend break to London to celebrate my birthday. As we were there for only a short time, and the fact we've been to London alot, our list of places to visit was quite short:
- Hampstead Village - including a look around the graveyard at Hampstead Parish Church
- Hampstead Heath
- Parliament Hill
- Fleet Street - Ye Old Cock Tavern where Charles Dickens and other writers used to drink
- Walk along Thames Embankment
- Scotland Yard - now close to Big Ben
- Foyles bookshop - a must every time we visit London
On Sunday we visited one of our favourite churches, Jubilee Church, Enfield, North London. We love the people there, and the Pastor, Tope Koleoso, always seems to speak into our lives.