Wow, this is a really late post. Happy new year! As we're almost one month through 2020, I thought I would review 2019 and look at the plans I made, then mention what I would like to do but probably won't during 2020. Here's what I said about 2019:
1. Mandy will continue with her therapy, though hopefully we'll be able to move on soon.
2. I am looking at moving my Done app to the web.
3. World affairs will get worse - here in the UK especially. I can't see any good coming out of the situation.
4. Hopefully, though, there'll be some new tech released this year that will get me excited for it again.
5. I'll also be considering how I can use social media differently.
1. Mandy will make even more progress through her therapy.
2. I will release more apps - either for the web or exclusively for Windows 10.
3. Brexit will take more of a back seat and we can start undoing (or getting over) the damage it's caused.
4. Microsoft will release the Surface devices it outlined last year, and they will be awesome.
5. I may actually decide on how I will use social media.