2019 Review and 2020 Plans.
My review of 2019 and plans for 2020.
Wow, this is a really late post. Happy new year! As we're almost one month through 2020, I thought I would review 2019 and look at the plans I made, then mention what I would like to do but probably won't during 2020. Here's what I said about 2019:
1. Mandy will continue with her therapy, though hopefully we'll be able to move on soon.
- True, this has happened. She's come a long way, though there's a lot further to go. I'm really proud of how far she's come.
2. I am looking at moving my Done app to the web.
- Um, maybe not... yet...
- I did release another Windows 10 app though - London Traffic Cameras. I wrote a post about it here.
3. World affairs will get worse - here in the UK especially. I can't see any good coming out of the situation.
- I would say this is true, though I hope it won't get any worse.
4. Hopefully, though, there'll be some new tech released this year that will get me excited for it again.
- Yes! Yes! Yes! Microsoft's announcements on it's Surface devices have really lit me up!
5. I'll also be considering how I can use social media differently.
- Yeah, not tweeting as much and still can't stand Facebook, even though I have an account.
1. Mandy will make even more progress through her therapy.
2. I will release more apps - either for the web or exclusively for Windows 10.
3. Brexit will take more of a back seat and we can start undoing (or getting over) the damage it's caused.
4. Microsoft will release the Surface devices it outlined last year, and they will be awesome.
5. I may actually decide on how I will use social media.